Hello! My name is Ashley.
Welcome to my new and improved website!
I’ve decided to start blogging to show off my vast knowledge of all things the internet. So look forward to posts with the latest trends and tips on website design, branding, search engine optimization, and more! But for right now, let’s talk about me 🙂
I was born and raised in beautiful New Jersey… that’s right, I said “beautiful” because it is! I graduated with a degree in Integrative Media (minors in art and marketing) from Wilkes University in Wilkes-Barre, PA. And have since worked positions as marketing assistant, Ecommerce manager, and marketing specialist at various respected NJ companies. I currently reside in the beach town of Belmar, NJ. While I love helping local businesses improve their online presence, I also have several passions and interests outside of the marketing community.
Here are some of my favorite things:
- Plants: I have a serious obsession with house plants and I hope to have a yard with a garden someday. I even have a little local side business where I sell vintage plant decor!
- DIY & Home Decor: I am very crafty and I use those DIY skills to decorate my cozy apartment.
- Googling Things: Have a question about something random and unimportant? I’m already Googling it. (I imagine this is why I am drawn to SEO and online presence improvement!)
- Nature & Animals: I take too many sunset photos and I dogsit part time.
- Food & Travel: I will eat almost any food, especially foods from different cultures. My favorite destination so far is Thailand but anywhere in Southeast Asia will do!
- Critical Thinking & Problem Solving: I’ll admit I was a nerd in school! I was a straight A student through high school and college and I genuinely enjoyed classes like math and computer science that allowed me to use my dork brain to find answers and solve problems.
Overall, I think my love for creativity combined with my analytical mind led me directly to what I do now. I use my design skills to build beautiful websites, and my knowledge to find errors in code or create marketing strategies that actually get results. Anyway, I hope this article has given you some insight into what I do and why I do it. I assure you that regardless of my weirdness, your business is in good hands.
Check out some photos of my favorite things below!